Orientations in landscape architecture
15th Nils Eriks Wickberg Symposium forms the main event of the jubilee week on Friday afternoon. The symposium is held in Espoo Otaniemi, and it brings together landscape architecture lectures, that reaches for the future.
The title LANDMARK refers both to the profession of landscape architects (the Finnish title for the association is MARK) and to an orientation point which offers the possibility to reflect on the past and set a course for the future.
- Christophe Girot, Dean of the Department of Architecture, Professor for Landscape Architecture at ETH Zurich
- Vilhelm Helander, Professor emeritus, architect
- Leena Iisakkila, Honorary Doctor, Landscape architect
- Karsten Jørgensen, Landscape architect, Professor, Department of Landscape Architecture and of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Ria Ruokonen, Landscape architect, Maisema-arkkitehdit Byman & Ruokonen Oy
- Antje Stokmann, Landscape architect, Professor of Architecture and Landscape, HafenCity University Hamburg
Ranja Hautamäki, Associate Professor, Landscape Architecture, Aalto University
Emilia Weckman, lecturer, Landscape Architecture, Aalto University